The services we offer at our care home in Braintree
The quality of life we offer at St Mary’s Court is exceptional, because we firmly believe that everyone who lives here deserves the best.
We have four small, secure units, providing dementia, specialist and nursing care. You’ll have the support of a much higher than average number of highly trained staff and registered nurses.
We provide an all-inclusive package
You can choose to spend all your time at St Mary’s Court if you like because every service you need is available here. It’s up to you though: if you like to get out and about, we’re here to make that possible too.
You’ve no need to worry about bills because we provide everything you need in one all-inclusive package. You can make the most of what we offer while we take care of the rest.
The quality of our service is exceptional, from our locally sourced home-cooked food, to our personal help with moving in to St Mary’s Court.
We hope we’ve thought of everything to make living here really pleasant, but if there’s anything that would make a difference to you, please let us know, we want to ensure we remain one of the top residential care homes in Essex.
To learn more about our all-inclusive packages visit our fees page.
A complete range of care services
- 24-hour care and service tailored to meet individual needs and preferences
- High dependency nursing care and high staffing levels
- Spacious en-suite accommodation
- A wide choice of locally sourced, fresh home-cooked food
- Special diets
- Room service
- Private dining or buffet for family celebrations
- Trips and the use of our minibus
- Activities and entertainments
- Bistro services
- Daily newspaper
- Weekly and monthly magazines
- Escort to hospital appointments
- Hairdressing in our salon
- Laundry and ironing
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- All utility bills except private telephone
- Help to move in